Considered a taboo back in the old days, dating younger men is now considered one of the most exciting thrills a single, older-aged woman can have.
It’s one of the things that you should actually experience and embrace before you can fully understand.
While some shiver in sheer terror by the mere thought of considering dating young men, women who have boldly threaded this arena came to know first-hand what it would be like to date a younger guy and the benefits she can derive from it.
Many still maintain their apprehensions in dating men who are considerably younger than they are. Credit this to their inherent fear of receiving negative opinion from others, specially their friends and families.
There is also that belief imposed by social circles that huge age gaps in relationships simply would not work out well.
But women who are sure of themselves and know what they want would continue pursuing what they think would be best for them. They couldn’t care less about what other people would say as long as they are happy with what they are doing and step on no one in the process.
So, if you’re this kind of woman and have plans of dating a younger man, you will need to read all the tips, techniques and considerations outlined here to ensure success during your date.
A Closer Look at the Reasons Why Older Women Date Younger Men
A BBC documentary entitled “Sugar Mummies” featured an inside look at why older women, known in such circles as “cougars”, would want to date younger men.
The show described how 30% of all women fall into the “Cougar” category and 35% of these women who are not dating anyone at that moment would prefer going out with a younger man.
Interestingly, 34% of women aged above 40 indicated that they prefer younger men, while 17% of women above 50 would opt to choose mean still in their 40’s.
Why is there such a high preference for younger men among these older ladies? The answers could lie in the following scenarios:
• Most of these women may have gone through several failed relationships and would want something new to happen in their lives. They want to be happy and free and most believe that they can achieve that by having a relationship with a younger man
• Younger men are still passionate above life and love. These men are focused on making a name for themselves and establish their mark on this world that would be more than willing to win an older woman’s appreciation
• Appearance is obviously one of the major reasons why Cougar would fall for a young and charming hunk.
If the guy is really taking good care of his looks and health, older women won’t get tired of starting at his good looks, his hair, his skin, and everything in between.
You don’t have to worry about sickness and other health issues with younger men who are at the prime of their lives.
• Younger men are still eager to please their ladies in order to gain your trust and interest. Conversations filled with the imagination of a hopeful outlook in life would never be boring and would be much more open to new ideas or concepts.
Getting Their Attention: Tips on Dating Younger Men
Knowing why you should date a younger man, it’s now time to get them to notice you and have them scrambling into position to get your undivided attention.
* Just be yourself. Younger men seeking for your attention are interested in you because of your maturity and wisdom.
Don’t try to imitate young and foolish girls who dress provocatively or act as if they’re some dumb blonde from the movies just to get a man’s attention.
Always act your age and remember that he is attracted to you because he likes you that way you are.
* Be confident about yourself – that’s your strongest asset that definitely attract younger men into your life. Always smile and maintain a positive outlook.
Whether you’re in a bar, a restaurant, or hanging out in a club, exude that confident outlook and let them see that you’re really having a great time.
Don’t be rattled or get panicky when a younger guy gets your attention and asks you out on a date. Again, he is interested because he likes you so don’t strain yourself by over-analyzing the situation.
* Despite your age, always show the youthful side in you. Don’t be grumpy or uptight. Have fun, chill out and loosen up – it will definitely increase your X-factor several notches up.
Younger men who see you having fun, carefree but not careless, and enveloped in a pleasing atmosphere would definitely want to know more about you and hang-out with you.
* Your physical assets are still your greatest weapons so learn how to accentuate them without becoming trashy.
Take care of your health by eating right and taking great care of how you look. Younger men would have no qualms dating an older woman who looks deliciously classy despite her age.
* Subtle flirting techniques are great ways to attract any man, and younger guys would be no exception.
There is a whole wealth of knowledge about how you can do this the right way but always remember not to overdo any of these techniques in a manner that would make you appear utterly desperate for their attention.
If you do manage to get his attention always remember that he is still a man – let him take the initiative of asking you out.
You can let him know that you’re interested using subtle flirting techniques as mentioned earlier but avoid being too aggressive that you’re practically throwing yourself at him.
Let him make his moves and if he doesn’t, don’t ever make the critical mistake of chasing after him.
There will be other younger men out there who’ll be compelled to ask you out because of your maturity, positive attitude and of course – your charmingly good and luscious looks.
Powered by Facebook Comments