Hey, this is T.W. Jackson.
You can call me TDub. I did this video for you.
It’s called “The First Steps of Stopping Your Breakup”.
I did this because I really want to help give you some direction, ‘cause I know this is such an emotionally trying time.
It’s easy to make mistakes.
Because, you know, I’ve been there before. I’ve tell folks that have been here.
You wake up in the morning – you just don’t want to wake up – you don’t even want to roll out of bed. And everything on the radio, every song, reminds you of your ex.
You go to work, and you drive by all the places you used to eat and used to go to. It’s so tough to not do the wrong things because we’re so emotional.
So this is the purpose of the video.
I sure hope it helps you out.
(Oh, please keep in mind that, technology-wise, I’m just a normal, every day, average kind of guy. So please for give me if I make a whole bunch of boo-boos and mistakes here.)
The very first thing, and you may be past this point, but you don’t want to panic. It’s the very worse thing you could do. If you’ve already panicked and that, we’re gonna talk about that in a minute.
When you completely flip out (have an emotional breakdown), it only confirms their decision to break up with you.
And, of course, it pushes them father away.
If you’re being clingy, you’re just demanding they spend more time with you, you’re demanding that they talk to you about this – it just pushes them farther away.
Here are some signs of panic:
(If you’ve done this or have had this done to you, you’ll immediately recognize this.)
- I call it “text message terrorism”. It’s basically just sending a barrage of text messages trying to stay in this person’s life. You’re trying to, you know, get back together with them, and just trying to find out exactly what happened. It’s one of the first signs you’ll see a lot of time. Text message terrorism, I call it.
- Or the old drunk dialing. You don’t necessarily have to be drunk to do what I call drunk dialing. You can be in a highly emotional state, and this is still I consider, drunk dialing, you know. (This is too, if you’ve done that.) It’s just calling over and over and over again. Especially if you’re getting the voice mail and you’re basically professing your undying love or how much you’re sorry for what you did. None of this helps.
- Arguing about the breakup.
- Contacting their friends and family. Now this is a kind of an interesting one. The reason most of us do this is because we don’t accept what the ex has told us for the reason they broke up. We may think they may have someone waiting in the wings or there is some other reason, other than what they told us, for why they’re breaking up. But you still don’t want to do that.
- Accidental meetings. These don’t really fool your ex and you know they’re not accidental. So another thing you don’t want to do.
So you don’t want to do all those things.
What should you do, and this is really tough, because you wanna be… It’s counter-intuitive.
What you should do is counter-intuitive and opposite of your feelings.
Your feelings inside are, you know, “I gotta see them. I gotta tell them, you know, what really happened. I gotta tell them how I really feel.”
And that’s exactly opposite of what you should do.
So here’s the big secret.
For right now, you want to agree with the breakup.
That’s right – you’re just calm, your cool, and you agree with the breakup. Again, that’s calm and you’re cool and ok with it.
You may already be past this point, but like I said, you might have already freaked out a little bit. You know, don’t feel bad about that. That happens.
But if you run into them again, or see their friends or family, you now want to be calm and cool and ok with the breakup.
And the big thing is that you’ll be way ahead of the a game if you just don’t do all that crazy stuff we’re talking about.
The text message terrorism. The drunk dialing. And getting/trying to see all their family friends and that.
Now why does this work? Well, it works for a lot of very powerful psychological reasons. I’m just going to talk about a couple.
I can’t remember if it was my father or my grandfather that introduced me to this phrase but it’s so true to life. Its “The hungry dog doesn’t get fed.”
If you just imagine for a moment… You hear some scratching on your front door.
You open the door, and it’s some mangy dog with his ribs sticking out and you can tell he’s starving to death.
You’re first instinct is to get him out, to get him away from your doorstep.
But if you open that door and it’s a well groomed dog – you can tell he’s fed, he’s got a collar, and you know he belongs to somebody – you treat that dog a lot better than you treat the dog that’s, you know, kind of shown up on your doorstep hungry if you well.
The other main psychological reason, and please burn this into your head or memory or write it down, is that people want what they can’t have.
This is so true.
Whether it’s jobs, you know.
When is it hardest to get a job?
When you don’t have a job. It’s easy to get a job when you already have one.
The same is true with money and credit.
They loan money to people who don’t need money all the time.
But if you have no credit, it’s almost impossible to get any credit. And the same things holds true with love and attention.
So, if you blown it, it’s ok.
Is there still a chance?
And here’s what you want to do.
You just want to write a short note and include these things:
(Don’t add to it, and don’t take away from it.)
- You wanna let them know you’re ok with the breakup now. You tell him or her that you agree with the decision to breakup.
- If you did something bad, like have an affair, just briefly apologize. If you didn’t do anything bad, don’t find something to apologize about. That will be worse. But if you did something bad, just briefly apologize.
- Then tell them something really exciting has happened in your life and you need to tell them about it sometime.
- Let them know that you want to give them some time to themselves for now, and then
- Close by saying that maybe at some point we can be friends.
Remember that you want to be calm and you want to be having a cool tone. If you’d like a little example of this letter, just hang out for a second and I’ll give you a little example before you can…get a little example.
But this sets the stage for your next moves.
Now, if you’d like to learn more…
I’d really, really debated over this because, for a couple of reasons.
These are very controversial tactics, and some have even called these mind control.
I’m usually helping people that want to get back with their exes, but it makes me very, very leery and I fought for a long time before I actually released some of this information because I don’t know who exactly is going to be getting this.
I’m assuming that you’re an average, well-meaning individual that’s trying to get back with your ex with good intentions.
So I just want to say, that this is not for stalkers.
It’s not to be used for, you know, any kind of revenge – don’t try to get back together with them just to break up with them and break their hearts.
And I’m going to throw a blanket out there: It’s not for cuckoos, crazies or weirdoes.
This is for just normal, loving people that have made some time of mistake in their relationships and want to have the best advantage at putting this back together and stopping the breakup and repairing the relationship.
So, if you’d like to learn more, just simply click the blue link below, or there may be a blue link to the right of this video.
I’ll also have a little sample letter for you like I’ve showed you previously.
So, I hope this video’s helped you.
I look forward and rapping with you down the road. Talk to you later. Bye-bye.
About the author
T W Jackson has helped over 15,000 couples get back together through his book, Magic Of Making Up.
Visit www.magicofmakingup.com for more details.
Powered by Facebook Comments